Sunday, January 21, 2007

Room for a Singleton or Multiples?

We have been looking at houses (again) and trying to find something bigger,I can't help feeling its in vain and we will only need a single bedroom house for the rest of our lives because we will never ever have a baby....

But at the same time I started thinking about "Multiples" I am sure this question is about to come up if not it will come up at transfer.

When I first signed up for IVF 3 cycles ago, I thought just 1... 1 is enough.. but as my world has become more emotional and dare I say it desperate I wonder if putting back more would be more successful.

but how would I manage with multiples? firstly the pregnancy would be harder on my already physically strained body. and I would have twice as much work for the rest of my life..
but I would have a baby to hold in my aching heart broken arms.

is that worth the risk of 2? or 3? I don't know, thank god no one is asking me today because my only teary eyed answer would be.

"I just want a baby"

No comments: