Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's looking inevitable

This may be a little premature, but the negative pregnancy test this morning has taken away all hope of a miracle "before IVF" pregnancy.

I guess the inevitable has occurred and it is time to make plans for the IVF . I have rung my Dr and confirmed that she is ready. I could have started last month but my Dr was off on holidays and so I have ended up having 2 cycles Oh natural which have sent my nerves over the edge.

Part of me wanted to take the past 2 cycles off so that there was no symptom spotting and now false hope. But at the same time I could not bring myself to not try.

I have my prescription for the synarel ready, I have my Dr expecting me to call her for a day 4 appointment. But that is as about as ready as I am.

IVF- here I come, but I can't helping wishing I didn't need you..

No comments: