Saturday, February 3, 2007

4 weeks 6 days only 244 days to go....

Its been a rocky week so far, with spotting, migraines and the need for a chiropractor adjustment to ease off the headaches.

Then for the past 2 days I haven't felt PG at all.. might be cause the headaches have gone, but I just got it into my head it's not real.

I still have very sore breasts, but I have convinced myself they are decreasing in size, but I have no actual proof of this, so it certainly wont hold up in court.

I did have some very mild M/S during the week which then tapered off.. so of course I assume that means the worst too.

I guess I feel quite good in myself so hence I couldnt possibly still be Pg.

I find myself wishing for clear signs...

I dont have my scan until the 19th.. but I know its going to be a very very long 9 mths...

sigh...

4 comments:

Our Catholic Family said...

I hope your migranes go away! I had them really bad too. It sucked because I couldn't take my migrane meds because they also thinned the blood. But, I got them better by taking some foods out of my diet...

I hope it gets better for you!!

BTW, my sister didn't have one symptom not even a headache or backache (which are common ones) the whole time!

Our Catholic Family said...

How's it going Shell??

angie said...

I just had my first ivf and it failed but I feel strongly about the second one. I am 40 yrs old and i believe that plays a part. But i refuse to give up. Here goes round 2. I know its hard that first time, but you can not give up.

angie said...

I just had my first ivf and it failed but I feel strongly about the second one. I am 40 yrs old and i believe that plays a part. But i refuse to give up. Here goes round 2. I know its hard that first time, but you can not give up.